Monday, April 27, 2009

Pardon Me, I Must Say I’m Kinda Like a Big Deal

No, not really. In reality I’m pretty unimportant, but I suppose in my own little narcissistic world I am the biggest deal there is. So, there, I’ve just betrayed what an egotist I am while justifying the awkward use of the hook from the new Clipse & Kanye jam as my blog post title. Yay me?

I’ve finished almost all my work for the semester with weeks to spare, so for the first time in quite a while I can spend a whole day being indulgent and unproductive without feeling too bad about it. To illustrate how slothful I’m feeling: I spelled almost every word in that previous sentence incorrectly the first time. The heat certainly doesn’t help; it’s at that temperature that falls just short of unbearable but still manages to saturate the environment and slowly drain your energy as the day goes by and still prevents you from easily falling asleep by the time you’re completely spent. It’s going to be a good last couple of weeks here at the College. I hope.

2 comments:

  1. you get google analytics yet bro? because maybe you are a big deal, and you just don't know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear ezra, i'm done and slothful all the time. feel free to join me any time, as i plan to purchase several more cases of champagne before the year ends.

    ReplyDelete

Confederates