Thursday, May 14, 2009

End of an Era

Well, here we are. Here I am, anyway. I don't know what this year has meant. When I started this blog in September, in a drunken haze, and even when I started writing in it semi-regularly, at the end of that semester, I was in a very different place than I am now. My living situation, my scholastic plan, the country I live in have changed in superficial and genuine ways. I don't know if I accomplished much of anything. One thing that I did succeed in doing was becoming closer to the people in my daily life, and having fun and exciting experiences. (Yes, this is corny. Go fuck yourself.) I've decided I don't really mind anything as long as there are people around who I care about and who will have my back. I hope I can keep that feeling in the future. I hope I can honestly profess to have it. In any case, it won't be long, Hampshire College, mon amour. I put that in italics so it would have more of an impressive bilingual appearance.

'til next year,
HFC

P.S. I'll write in the blog over the summer, though it may change in format and/or title. We'll see.

3 comments:

  1. There you are, Ezra.

    PS: next time remember to actually put more juice than vodka in your drinks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it might be funny if you had written an end of an 'ezra' instead.

    but only a little funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that I've stumbled on to your blog, I realize that you, sir, are totally excellent.

    ReplyDelete

Confederates