Thursday, January 29, 2009

Got Tha Fever

I seem to be just now recovering from an illness that has plagued half our residence for the last five days or so. Someone said they had the flu, which seems plausible; I was more or less at 25% earlier in the week. I walked into a CVS on Tuesday and forgot why I was there, so I just dreamily wandered around for 20 minutes or so. On the bargain music rack I saw a copy of the Scorpions Greatest Hits, and I thought maybe that was what I had come to get. But it seemed unlikely. I overheard some old guys talking about who invented electrons. That's silly, I thought. Nobody invented those. Eventually I just decided to buy some CVS brand razors and a toothbrush and be done with it. It was one of my more economical shopping sprees.

2 comments:

Confederates