Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Tuesday's Gone

I don't know what happened today. I felt really shitty in the morning, waking up after like 5-6 hours of sleep, and then I dozed my way through a couple classes, came back to the house, read some Philip Roth, then drank the remainder of our booze and went to play frisbee. I guess it was as good a Tuesday as any. Whatever. I'm feeling better about things and stuff, so no worries, I'm not gonna take the shortcut to Hades anytime soon, Fun Fans. I think I just need some Me Time. Hopefully being crammed in a house with 25 other people for a week will be able to accommodate my needs next week, otherwise, it's back to Crazy Canyon for yours truly. Contemplating life and personal destiny and shit... how narcissistic can a motherfucker get? Reading Philip Roth really makes me want to be a better person, at least in comparison.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Confederates