Sunday, July 5, 2009

Brother Bear/Boilermaker

Tonight I had a talk with my brother in the dark while he dozed on the futon in the basement and I sat on the couch, The Twilight Zone glowing in the background. I feel like we made some progress. My brother and I have had a complex relationship throughout our lives. I won't get into it here, but basically, I expressed that I thought, since we're both adults now and all, we should start trying to do things together, to repair the damage that's been done, etc. I proposed that we go for a run together tomorrow. We'll see how that works out.

After, I downed some whiskey and watched some Gilmore Girls. DON'T JUDGE ME. I might discuss the Gilmore Girls in this space at a later date. I have some things I might say. You might want to have a look and express some emotions. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Confederates