Saturday, July 4, 2009

One Week Later

Having my teeth removed sucked even more than I imagined it would. The last week has been terrible. The meds they have me on make me drowsy and dizzy, and aren't really even strong enough to keep the pain at bay completely between the 8-hour intervals in which I may take them. In any case, I'm about to take my last one, and I likely won't refill my subscription, so I'll have to wean myself off them with healthy doses of ibuprofen. It would be great to be rid of this persistent gross feeling in my mouth, and hopefully I'll soon be able to eat food naturally without the sides of my lower jaw aching and crumbs getting caught in the gnarled sockets from which they pried my awkwardly slanted wisdom teeth. I'm really just tired of being tired and sitting around the house, unable to do much except watch TV and whimper and drink milkshakes. I must refocus and attempt to reclaim what is left of this summer (most of it--Christ, it is long) for active/creative pursuits. Or I could just drink and play videogames, whichever comes more naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Confederates